Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tracks For The Too Of Snugtop Shells

inside-mega downloads and culture

time for culture. Left of the picture you see Rudolph IV, the donor, significantly shaped the city of Vienna in beautiful Austria. Long ago, now dominate the cultural city of little princes. At least here and there.

Since I plan next month, a short trip to Vienna, I am currently fully occupied with the travel arrangements. I, who have for years no longer the small, tranquil Herford went out into the big wide world. An adventure! Where can I'll

after strenuous negotiations and busy schedule just dangle the soul, a little turn off? After hours of searching the net I chose the Divine at Neutorgasse. A wonderful atmosphere, certainly interesting guests who arrive there every day. Yes - I believe in the Divine I will feel really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment