Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pasta Express Model X3000

Final Fantasy XIII in the crossfire - my comment



I admit, I have the new part is still not final fantasy. But I am appalled at what is whining in the forums and rushed. The people who praise Part VII and IX in the sky and a free upper world to explore do that are of XIII shocked and disappointed and complain and moan like crazy, which has also been in numerous evaluations of only 70-80 percent in several test sites like 4play, € gamer, gamer reflects global and Co..

I however, was more in the VIII and X. Part loved and have absolutely no problems, a compelling and exciting story to experience compact and crisp. Accordingly, I expect to be equally excited by X, where here I did like the story even better by XIII. FF XIII is not a grinder containing more that kloppen to me personally in a case like much better than hours of mindless monsters just a higher level to do so the next story snippets you to. And if I want to explore a free, open world that wishes to trade and craft, then I play a MMORPG these days anyway, and no single player titles. The strength of a J-RPGs have always been the most added very stereotypical Characters and interesting story. Provides exactly the FF 13 in perfection, as far as I can judge. That chocobo breeding or depriving other side jobs to me because right anyway, that I have in the J-RPGs never before made a long time. I can guarantee that my personal conclusion at the end are more in the area of a 90 rating is likely to 95er. And all who disagree are the times I can ... I recommend Open World and Freaks level then it had better look at Lineage II (a great game for those who like it) that would please them. Final Fantasy's strength has always been the storytelling and the setting and the new part is outstanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment