Monday, January 24, 2011

Put Your Head In Haircuts

game magazines in February

February is just around the corner and this week released the latest game magazines already. For role-players this time is again a little gem here, more on that later.

First came the 15-year anniversary of the PC action to coincide has so much loss of readers that the magazine is withdrawn from the IVW and do not report their currently more than 20,000 readers in just under a downward trend will continue. Let's see how long has the magazine yet? The full version Tomb Raider Anniversary is an absolute top game, but that was unfortunately even with all the other magazines on it and therefore unlikely to encourage the purchase of the magazine.


The Game Star packed to its normal output, the Adventure Undercover: Operation Wintersun . I had a few years ago for free from DTP get to test it but then never played, because I'm the second serious World War II setting not addressed. There are basically in the game but nothing to complain about, actually it's even an ingenious VV, because it has probably bought a little and so the opportunity is to catch this gem.

on the XL Star Game DVD packs the two games: Spy Hunter: Nowhere to run a right to completely forgotten with the action game is now the "actors" mutated Wrestling star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Here, I even had to look up the first time what that was for a pickle, remember the game I could with the best will not - I think this says it all ... Then there is the classic adventure Black Mirror . He was actually already on it almost five years (!) already as VV on the Star Game. It makes the game not bad, but unfortunately the graphics look because of the low 800x600 pixel points is no longer just beautiful.


My magazine full version highlight of the month comes this time from the PC games. For the first time in magazine and, moreover, an absolute top title, the action RPG Titan Quest .
certainly interesting for me personally, as I previously could not bring myself to buy the game, after rival Loki for me had proved to be an absolute flop purchase. Age also scares me somewhat now, but the title is certainly still absolutely worth playing and, once Diablo series as the best action-RPG. Unfortunately, it is probably not the Gold version, I guess the addon is subsequently confirmed in a future issue, or alternatively, then someday soon be on the computer screen games ... There

More info about it in my thread in the forum Scharesoft: http://www.scharesoft.de/joomla/forum/showthread.php?t=32779

0 comments:

Post a Comment