Friday, December 3, 2010

Italian Restaurant Checked Tablecloths

'm here again - Friday pens!

Again a sign of life: Barbara terrific "Friday Filler!



As always, the bold print is mine!

first In this cold taste marzipan potatoes and mulled wine is twice as good.

second 2011 is totally good and I firmly believe.

third snow we have now abundantly in Kiel!

4th I would actually be much more punctual , even if it sometimes looks different.

5th The best I grab me the same time a warm and for a walk through the crunching snow.

6th Marzipankartoffeln I only nibble at the Vorweihnachtzeit.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening at home , tomorrow I have planned a birthday party and Sunday I would really only work the dishwasher can !

you want also participate? Just look at Barbara over, copy text and put in the blog! Alternatively, you can get your answers directly in the comments put there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment