Friday, December 3, 2010

Soul Silver Rom Anti Freezing Patch

Announcement / Update!

Dear readers, this blog is to

with effect from 31 Listed in December 2010 and no further lined with items, but still remains online. The decision has not been easy for me - but I want to have future easier and ask your understanding for this decision.

update from 12.05.2010

more information and background:

I've played for months with the idea to expand the blog into a portal - and implemented this idea now a reality. Now who is suspected or hoped I would throw in the towel and set the blogging: sorry, I must disappoint those readers, unfortunately, because the opposite is the case.

Let us rejoice together on a successful year-end in the fight against the mafia-like network of Babenhauserheide & Co. and spit the network in the new year even stronger in the soup!

The "successor" of this blog is already available now and can be reached at the web address

http://www.inside-megadownloads.net

and I really hope you like it! Praise, criticism, suggestions should be sent to:

redaktion@inside-megadownloads.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment