Thursday, December 9, 2010

Skin Colored Hemorrhoid?

Fettes Brot live in Kiel!

18 years they already on the way - fat bread from Hamburg. And even though I followed her career over and the radio-fit mitgegröhlt texts have, Kam's never at a concert. This was on 9 Last December: Fettes Brot were in Kiel and Alex and I are for the promotion Whisperer !

a detailed concert review, including terrific pictures of Alex follow from the photo pit in the coming days with the FöFlü, but here in my little private playground, I just want to get rid of short that it was really fun, jump the guys singing on stage and to see.

The Kiel audience was also good with it sang, clapped and cheered, I've even seen a Pogoansammlung, and one who has voluntarily over the masses can take.

Absolutely not usually was the fact that Bjorn concrete (for the older ones among us: the "ship master"), with its chic white swing jacket running effectively through the rows of spectators once around the hall - which I already knew from the stories my mom by Helmut Lotti concerts:) and quite a shocking moment it was when King Boris of his white casket, on which the guys kept falling up and down jumped quite unexpectedly, and the rough face first in dne stage pit. But even during the song he was up again and after a short break on the stage. I mean a red mark to have represented his forehead, but the hat asss low, the lighting was colorful and my glasses at home, I will therefore throw anything Unconfirmed in the room:)

The choice of music and went right through the repertoire, although very "current and stress-prone, what me as a big fan of the last album did not bother further. Funny song transitions, interactivity with the audience and the great classics of the band rounded off the evening completely. I would immediately go back!

Since this is not soon become impossible, has my little phone camera (Which is really great in daylight, but not in the dark) bravely served their purpose and included a small video of the opening concert. Shaky, bad sound and picture quality - but my personal memories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment