Saturday, June 26, 2010

Snowplow For Honda Pilot

Kiel Week, Indian visitors ... and a new telephone

Uff.

I'm actually not twenty more, which has clearly shown me the last week. Two twenty-year visitors from beautiful India, according to Shopping Sightseeing in Dubai and now in West Germany in the north almost exclusively want to party.

A Kiel Week, provides just the right background for it. We meet people everywhere love (yesterday as the Lord Already -time, and the wife Bea could say that I'm smaller than you think) have really lucky with the weather and just celebrate heartily. With long distances and run .. um ... how can the two beers yesterday have cost 40 euros? :) By the way, of course

continue normal life. Work must be done, sports lessons are given and behold: Samsung has taken pity on me and leaves me at the Longest Wave . Participate Since I'll need one or the other helping hand, so I tapped a new mobile phone for free, but more on that later (after Kiel Week).

I wish you all a great Kiel Kieler Woche weekend - do not forget, today is night again pl0gbar! - All non-Kiel simply a great weekend and I promise more content from Wednesday (then sit the girls will head back in Bombay).

Have good time, we are now driving to Lübeck, buy marzipan:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment