Friday, July 23, 2010

Adriana Krawiec Mikolow

A-Ha - Question of Lust

I like it when Facebook "friends" now and re-post music videos. Most are songs that have been displaced ever forget why /, but then somehow happy about it but the same things to like.
why I am working every few days on it, a beautiful, matching the mood of the day to throw video into my timeline.

Today was supposed to "Question of Lust" by Depeche Mode, No.1 my eternal Depeche Mode. Aaaaaber .... "This video contains content from EMI and is no longer available in your country" * grumble *
In search of a good alternative, I suddenly found HERE and am still totally blown away!
One of my favorite singers - Morten Harket of A-Ha - sings my favorite song by Depeche Mode! Strange! Love!

Okay, listen for the first time was ... unusual ... But since it is always better. Beautiful it is!



course it is not Depeche Mode, but - like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment