Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Antique Whitewash Paint



I was in elementary school, the world's biggest fan of Nena. Okay, the lady is perhaps not the brightest, but it was fresh, the music funny, and anyway I was just seven years old:)

course, I then also the movie "Step on, I want fun with Nena Mark was in love and watched "Little burning torch" in the duet. sing by heart I could, although ... "Sing" I would not call my beeping / screeching really. The main thing it's fun and the music system loud so I do not even
had to listen.

Here is a hit parade appearance by Mark from the year 1982. Note, in addition to all the other fun 80s disasters, especially the rapid cutting technique.



to a Kieler Woche in the nineties (nailed an old woman arrested merely for a year!) Mark was a guest at the RSH-music tent, and I of course in the crowd. Then came the key moment, a moment that I still think from time to time. I must say that I'm really shy total. Honest! And inhibited. And if I did strength as a teenager, not something 100% could, I would have in life is not a monkey done (now I'm happily relaxed).
So, the key moment: Mark is on stage, tells of the above film, his duet with Nena and the fact that he would here and now, at Kiel on the stage even now lacking a duet partner. If anyone would volunteer?
All the cells of my body danced samba. Or foxtrot. Or Capoeira.
Anyway, I did not report.

The man looked around for help already, already asked women who had that day were named Sonja birthday or (God knows why, perhaps, I would also incorrect) about, but to come to the stage. Well, I had no birthday I was still Sonja, by topic. Also: I can not sing today.
He sang this beautifully-simple love song, and I sang in the crowd with loud. And I was tormented. Many times I have after that mitgeträllert at home "to burn candles in 1000," I felt then raised total. One has even imagine how stupid and romantic I did * laugh *

was then found the fine gentleman Mark a new (life) partner, who accompanied him on stage, and he never again a lady from the audience prompted, at least as far as I know. Sometimes I'd like to meet him and tell him about this story. However, it could be I collect money for only a questioning look, a "and why are you telling me now, good woman?". So I thought I just tell you:)


Edit: Since there was already the first inquiries on the "burn candles in 1000 to" croon, here also to the video. I would like to point out that I was still a teenager and was parallel to The Cure, Red Hot Chili Peppers ladies rausred * *:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment